We build and manage a product portfolio that spans multiple industries.
Our mission as a company is to raise the bar for digital product development.
This mission is underpinned by a refined operating model that facilitates quality over quantity and is oriented towards sustainable growth.
About our growth position
Over the past 7 years, we’ve been building a diverse product portfolio. Historically, we’ve always had a primary focus on software engineering. As our portfolio is scaling up, we’re adding growth marketing to the mix, with 2 key areas of focus:
Growth marketing: setting up sustainable growth mechanisms that touch on the entire user experience from user attraction and conversion to retention. Concrete focus areas:
- Onboarding experiences & product tours
- Automated communication cross-channel
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Digital advertising campaigns
- Modern storytelling
Growth metrics: measuring all user touchpoints throughout the funnel
- Usage metrics: Google Analytics / GTM
- Performance metrics: monitoring the number of signups, trial conversions, customer lifetime value, and other metrics, linked to the marketing and sales efforts
Growth marketers at Panenco serve a single purpose: to drive user engagement across our whole product portfolio. You can take full ownership over the strategy definition and execution. We don’t have too many reporting lines in between; growth and user satisfaction are the only north stars.
We describe our growth principles in the following blogpost: embedding growth dynamics into our product roadmaps
What we look for in a growth marketeer:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on attitude (think + act)
- Carry out our values and assure high-quality standards
- You’re a jack of many trades: progress is your measurement of success
*growth marketing graduate program timeline*
You will start your graduate program with discovering all aspects and tools of product growth marketing. It is possible to develop yourself in a product oriented or skill oriented way. We tailor your journey to your specific preferences.
Within one year you will have full ownership in determining the growth marketing approach of at least one of our products or you will have become an expert in the domains that you are passionate about.
Panenco HQ: Hyphen-One: Kolonel Begaultlaan 1A/51, 3012 Leuven
Let's build industry-defining products, and have some fun along the way!