We build and manage a product portfolio that spans multiple industries.
Our mission as a company is to raise the bar for digital product development.
This mission is underpinned by a refined operating model that facilitates quality over quantity and is oriented towards sustainable growth.
About the product manager role
Product managers are the glue between strategy and delivery. A product manager carries a wide variety of responsibilities, all to the benefit of building valuable products that iterate their way towards product-market fit.
We describe our operating principles on the following page: https://panenco.com/principles
What we look for in an outstanding product manager:
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You carry out our values and assure high delivery quality standards
- You keep a relentless focus on product value delivery
- You inspire teams to deliver their best work
- You understand and honour great software engineering
- You choose progress over process every day of the week
- You fundamentally care about the product's end users
- You can bring structure in unstructured environments
- You'll continuously contribute to further learnings and operational efficiencies
- You have a master's degree
- You are recently graduated or about to graduate at the end of this academic year and looking for a first job experience.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where things move fast
- You're willing to travel for business (Ukraine, USA, Portugal)
What you'll do on a day-to-day basis:
- Work on product strategy and the delivery roadmap for multiple parallel products
- Map the defined roadmap into an outstanding product design, high level architecture, functional documentation, etc (with support from the whole team)
- Align with our clients and partners on the next priorities to chase
- Continuously build a backlog of user stories and correctly prioritise features
- Keep oversight over the operational model (sprint planning, daily standups, demos)
- Communicate with all stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Keep a tight grip on budgets
*product management graduate program timeline*
Within one year you will have multiple products under your umbrella, including one build up from scratch.
Panenco HQ: Hyphen-One: Kolonel Begaultlaan 1A/51, 3012 Leuven
Let's build industry-defining products, and have some fun along the way!