We're a team of 25 software engineers, creatives and data scientists with a passion for digital product development. We turn great ideas into scalable solutions, always in close cooperation and transparency with our clients.
We take great pride in our product portfolio, and we take full responsibility over the software delivery operations.
Here's a blog post about our culture and about our take on the product development process.
About our software engineering postition (React.js)
Front-end engineers are an essential part of our software delivery operations. Working closely with designers, back-end engineers and QA, you implement the user interface and (front-end) business logic of various web and mobile apps.
We attract great team players, that are keen on becoming domain experts in their field. Our team is built on a solid foundation of trust, openness and work-hard-play-hard mentality. We’re organised across 2 countries: Belgium and Ukraine, working very closely as a single tribe.
We’re keen on best-practice software delivery making the most of modern tools like React, ES6, and Redux, and our mobile apps are built with React Native.
A higher education degree in Computer Science (or closely related fields) is a must. During our interview process, we have a keen eye on CS fundamentals.
Technologies and required skills:
- ReactJS: Context API, Hooks, HOC “pattern”, lifecycle methods v16.4+
- Redux: redux-thunks, middlewares understanding
- Other: CSS/SCSS, Webpack core concepts understanding
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
As a plus
- Styled-components or other CSS-in-JS approaches
- Experience with Cypress or other end-to-end testing frameworks
- Hans-on MobX experience
- Node.js (Express) usage and understanding
- Notion of monorepo approach key benefits and disadvantages
We offer a friendly, stable working environment with a strong team ready to help out where needed. We create an inspiring learning environment for our engineering team. During our weekly Panenco Labs sessions we share experiences from the various products that we're building, across different specialty domains.
A fair compensation, office snacks and fun afterwork drinks are included of course!
- Collaborate with product designers
- Work with back-end engineers to build features and ship product increments
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Share your learnings and insights during our weekly Panenco Labs sessions
Let's get things done, and have some fun along the way!
To apply, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org