We're a team of 25 software engineers, creatives and data scientists with a passion for digital product development. We turn great ideas into scalable products, always in close cooperation and full transparency with our clients and partners.
We take great pride in our product portfolio, and we take full responsibility over the software delivery operations.
Here's a blog post about our culture and about our take on the product development process.
About the product manager role
To sustain our growth, we're looking for an experienced product manager that will:
- Carry out our values and assure high quality standards
- Inspire our squads to do their best work on a sprint-by-sprint basis
- Keep a relentless focus on product value delivery
- Honour great engineering
- Choose progress over process every day of the week
- You have a master's degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in closely related fields
- You're entrepreneurial at heart
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where things move fast
- You're willing to travel for business (Ukraine, USA, Portugal)
What you'll do on a day-to-day basis:
- Work on product strategy and delivery roadmap
- Map the defined strategy into an outstanding product design, high level architecture, functional documentation, etc (with support from the whole team)
- Align with our clients and partners on the next priorities
- Continuously build a backlog of user stories and correctly prioritize features
- Keep oversight over the operational model (sprint planning, daily standups, demos)
- Communicate with all stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Keep a tight grip on budgets
- You fundamentally grasp the principles of the product development process
- You can distinguish core MVP features over nice-to-haves
- You can explain your point of view in a clear manner, with respect for various opinions
- You push and inspire teams to do their best work, within acceptable boundaries
- You take pride in delivery: staging/production update or it didn't happen!
- You'll continuously contribute to further learnings, operational efficiencies and growth
How success will be defined:
- You create and deliver product value
- You keep your team(s) engaged and motivated
- End users enjoy working with the products that are under your control
Let's get things done, and have some fun along the way!
To apply, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org